Position Summary: The Front Desk Admin responsibilities include but, are not limited to answering phones, handling wholesale orders, setting up new accounts, creating invoices, processing UPS Orders, and assisting with accounts receivable. The ideal candidate will successfully work with our sales, roasting operations, and accounting team to create an experience that provides excellence in coffee quality and service execution for our wholesale customers. Accurate data entry is a must for this position.
You’ll be Accountable for the following,
- Responsible for coordinating the Wholesale Customer process from answering incoming calls/emails, taking product orders, creating invoices, hitting daily delivery/UPS shipping deadlines, following-up on customer inquiries.
- Daily review of Customer Support process and events to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement to provide direction and enhance wholesale customer experience and achieve operational goals.
- Set the culture for an experience that connects and builds a sense of community with our wholesale customers. Sense of urgency in hitting deadlines and responding to wholesale customer needs. Must be able to type 65 wpm minimum.
- Responsible for friendly and welcoming communication with wholesale customer on out-of-stocks, back orders, coffee changes, and invoice amounts prior to delivery to the customer.
- Responsible for checking for accuracy on all paperwork and data entry including but not limited to: invoicing, cash/credit card/ACH/EFT Receivables and filing for customer paperwork as requested by a supervisor/management.
- Reviewing and providing accurate information on all cash receipts, Tally Sheets (Roasting Schedule), daily deposits, General Ledger, and Nightly Report.
- Preparing professional and accurate letters, proposals, and/or communication with vendors as requested by management.
- Operate with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Great Lakes Coffee Roasting Co.
Core Skills and Abilities Needed:
Written & Verbal Communication | Highly Organized | Detail Oriented | Balance Priorities | MS Office Skills | Superior Customer Service Skills
This list is not intended to be exhaustive, but represents the core functions of this role.
Please email Megan Childers with your resume to apply.